Friday, April 8, 2011

Life Happened!

This week we lost a great man and role model! Grandpa Hayes went to be with Jesus on Monday and he will be greatly missed. I know that Tristan misses him tremendously. Him and PaPa we best of pals! Grandpa had been sick and suffering for the past few months but it still was one of the hardest things ever to tell him good-bye.
We Love and Miss You Grandpa!

Here are days 4, 5, and 6 of the challenge.

Day 04- A picture of your night
My night is usally spent catching up on my DVR's shows frm earlier in
the day after Tristan has gone to bed.

 
 
Day 05- A picture of your favorite memory.
The day Tristan was born.

Day 06- A picture of the person you would like to trade places with for one day.
OBAMA- so I could recuse myself from office and get someone in there that knows what they are going!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment