Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I am a mommy to the most handsomest boy in the world.
2. I am married to my best friend.
3. We met when we both worked at a fast food restaurant and lost touch then we found each other again on myspace.
4. I have 3 dogs...2 miniature weenie dogs and a great dane!
5. I am an independent Scentsy consultant.
6. I like to sew now but hated it when I was younger.
7. I played softball for over 12 years!
8. I went to school for criminal justice but decided it wasn't for me.
9. I would live in a canoe on a river year round if I could :)
10. This picture is taken my our engagement photo session.
11. I like brussell sprouts.
12. I have not drank a coke in over 3 days and my headache is finally starting to go away :)
13. Clowns absolutely scare the living crap out of me...to the point where I have anxiety and chest pains around them.
14. The one thing I miss most from before I had a kid is SLEEP!
15. I only have one grandma left out of all my grandparents and I wish I lived closer because I miss her to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment